lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] Guide/example on moving from IPv4 to IPv6?

From: address@hidden
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] Guide/example on moving from IPv4 to IPv6?
Date: Fri, 6 Apr 2018 21:19:48 +0200

On 06.04.2018 11:56, thomasfogh wrote:
I'm currently running an IPv4-only socket application with DHCP on my
STM32F407 board and need to switch to IPv6 only with SLAAC.
I can't find any example code for an IPv6-only socket application.

Can anyone point me in the right direction on how to migrate from IPv4 to
IPv6?

If you're relly using sockets as you said, this is not an lwIP specific question. Use google instead of this list.

If you want to ask about lwIP specifics instead, please tell us what you want to know or study the win32 or unix port in contrib (where IPv6-only works).

Simon