lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] Slow HTTP put request

From: jochen
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] Slow HTTP put request
Date: Sat, 24 Mar 2018 07:26:26 +0100

Am 23.03.2018 21:10, schrieb address@hidden:

On 23.03.2018 20:50, Jochen Strohbeck wrote:

[..] I am able to reproduce the same problem using curl on windows and found out that even a PUT request with only a single byte payload takes about a second! If I do the same request with python it takes some milliseconds. Why? I guess the problem is not directly related to lwip but I do not have any clue where the problem is located. I put the wireshark output below. First is the output of the curl request, second the same request using python. Any ideas ?

Yes: send a pcap, not some text. From the text output you sent, it seems obvious that the 1st version delays packets. Without having a look at the packet details, it's hard to tell why.

Simon

Attached is the pcap file. All I can tell is that the header and payload is split into 2 packets and using curl and labview the 2nd packet is received after a huge delay. I tested --no-delay and --no-buffer and added manually keep-alive to the http header but no success. Hope you see something.