lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] [EXTERNAL] Re: LWIP_NETCONN_FULLDUPLEX sys_mbox_free ex

From: Kellar, Christopher
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] [EXTERNAL] Re: LWIP_NETCONN_FULLDUPLEX sys_mbox_free example
Date: Fri, 16 Feb 2018 15:47:53 +0000

Simon,

I actually just implemented a new LWIP_NETCONN_THREAD_SEM_CHECK(sem) macro that
checks if the thread specific semaphore is valid. Basically, as a temporary
solution, I am keeping track of all the threads that created semaphores using
LWIP_NETCONN_THREAD_SEM_GET, and I compare against them using a global array of
the taskHandles and pvTaskGetThreadLocalStoragePointer. I only perform the
sys_sem_signal if it is valid.

Seems to work for now. Still need to do some in depth testing, but I am not
getting the halts or crashes.

Thanks,
Chris