lwip-users

[lwip-users] LwIP port for Atmel V71 / FREERTOS on Crossworks Compiler n

From: Marco Jakobs
Subject: [lwip-users] LwIP port for Atmel V71 / FREERTOS on Crossworks Compiler needed
Date: Thu, 16 Nov 2017 12:40:11 +0000

Dear lwIP-Community,

I need to grow our µC platform from the ARM7 to something more powerful which also offers more embedded Flash and RAM. As the successor of our SAM7X512 I've found and evaluated the Atmel V71 series, I already got FreeRTOS up and running on the ATSAMV71-XULT evaluation board.

But getting lwIP ported to this is a much bigger task which unfortunately costs too much resources for us (also due to lack of deep knowledge of the lwIP internals). I have the feeling that there are many very experienced people here in the group for whose that may not be the biggest task.

So I'm asking right away if anyone has interest to port the current LwIP 2.x to the Atmel V71 platform as a paid job. It must be done on the Crossworks IDE. An ATSAMV71-XULT evaluation kit can be provided for the job along with a CrossWorks project which contains the working FreeRTOS base for it.

If anyone is interested please feel free to contact me by email: mj -at- piciorgros.com

VBR,
Marco