lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] Lwip tcp-stack reliability issue when using non-reliabl

From: Itzik Levi
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] Lwip tcp-stack reliability issue when using non-reliable network?
Date: Fri, 10 Nov 2017 15:07:34 +0200

I understand..

Thank you so much for you assistance though. You've been helpful!

Thanks,
Itzik

On Nov 9, 2017 10:10 PM, "address@hidden" <address@hidden> wrote:
Itzik Levi wrote:
What I can do is work on an executable which dynamically loads lwip's stack(I can make it a shared object).
Will that be good enough?

Ehrm, no, sorry. What I want is something that I can reproduce it without 3rd party code that I can't check. In other words if I check this, I want to make sure I'm hunting lwIP problems, not other problems somewhere else - unless someone payed me for that, of course ;-)

Simon