lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] UDP raw sockets data limit

From: Sergio R. Caprile
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] UDP raw sockets data limit
Date: Fri, 25 Aug 2017 12:00:19 -0300

The POOL is for rx msgs, you should not use it for tx, you should use PBUF_RAM for tx. Are you ?

        if((p = pbuf_alloc(PBUF_TRANSPORT, MSG_LEN, PBUF_RAM)) != NULL)

Where is lwIP running, in the client ? (I guess)
        in the server ?
        in both ?

Did you actually see what happens on the line ? You need to capture or dump PPP traffic. I won't dive into your full log, you need to provide a reference on where you see (or think that) your msg is not going out.

You can enable STATS and check for possible memory problems.
Do you actually know your port is OK ?