lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] how to set the link up

From: address@hidden
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] how to set the link up
Date: Thu, 6 Jul 2017 20:48:30 +0200

Noam Weissman wrote:
THANKS for pointing this out !!!.

I am using the code I sent for several years and was not aware of that :-(

I must say now I'm a little bit shocked. You already pointed out lwIP has threading requirements on this list more than once. And still you've got it wrong. What can we do to better document or verify these requirements? Really, I don't mean this offensive but I really want to get this solved better.

We could move the include files, prefix functions or add runtime checks...

Someone's *got* to do something about this ;-)

The base code was taken from ST example !!

Well, obviously not them *g*

I could not find netifapi_netif_set_link_up ... did you mean
netifapi_netif_set_up ?

That one is new to 2.0.1 (thanks to Joel).

Cheers,
Simon