lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] Simultaneous GET requests to HTTP Server

From: address@hidden
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] Simultaneous GET requests to HTTP Server
Date: Tue, 20 Jun 2017 20:10:18 +0200

Simeon Trifonov wrote:

Probably you will ask now what kind of bug I mean. I don't remember, but I will try to find out. Probably my fix is not the best and you can offer me another one.

If the bug was not being able to use PBUF_REF/PBUF_ROM for input (since pbuf_header does not work in both directions on these types), this should be fixed by now. Although that change might not be too easy to backport.

I don't know if your local changes influence the bug, but how could I know?

Simon