lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] DHCP status with lwIP version 2

From: Dirk Ziegelmeier
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] DHCP status with lwIP version 2
Date: Wed, 7 Jun 2017 10:15:20 +0200

Try netif_dhcp_data() (not sure about the name, can't check at the moment). See dhcp.h near the bottom.

Am 07.06.2017 10:06 schrieb "R. Diez" <address@hidden>:
Hi all:

I am upgrading to lwIP version 2 and I saw the following in the change log:

netif.h, dhcp.c: Removed unused netif flag for DHCP. The preferred way to evaluate if DHCP is active is through netif->dhcp field.

However, I could not find any "dhcp" field anywhere.

This code I have been using with lwIP 1.4.1 does not compile anymore:

  assert( s_myEthPhyInterface.dhcp->state == DHCP_BOUND );

How do I get to the DHCP state now?

Please copy me on the answer, as I am not subscribed to this mailing list.

Thanks in advance for your help,
  rdiez