lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] ?==?utf-8?q? UDP-based reliable bulk data transfer

From: Nenad Pekez
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] ?==?utf-8?q? UDP-based reliable bulk data transfer
Date: Tue, 25 Apr 2017 22:47:02 +0200

Hi pupkin,

I am actually should do the same thing with the same SOC. And I am still considering different options. Have you tried to actually use any of these two protocols you posted (enet and udt)? I am really interested in how well they work and how close they get to 1Gb speed. And whether they can do the better job than TCP after all...

Regards,
Nenad