lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] Building mbedtls using LWIP library

From: shruthi
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] Building mbedtls using LWIP library
Date: Fri, 21 Apr 2017 00:02:44 -0700 (MST)

Simon,

This is what I have inferred from what you suggested. Please correct me if I
am wrong:

You wrote:
> If you want to see how it's done, get the latest git master's src
and contrib repositories and build the unix example port  with "mbedtls"
next to the contrib folder and you should get TLS support (mbedTLS code
is *not* included with lwIP).

This would still require changing net_sockets.c of mbedTLS library to use
LwIP socket functions (like lwip_socket(), lwip_bind(), etc), right? Because
by default it uses socket APIs from my Linux stack.

And, if I try to do this, I need to use LwIP library to build mbedTLS
library to point to the definitions of all these LwIP socket functions. Is
it possible to combine these two libraries?

- Shruthi