lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] Subnet too large?

From: address@hidden
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] Subnet too large?
Date: Thu, 16 Mar 2017 21:49:02 +0100

This is totally off-topic to this thread... :-)

Stephen Cowell wrote:
Sorry... I was under the impression that the subject line determined the
thread.

A thread is defined by the email's headers (readable by programs), not the subject (human readable).

I'm using Thunderbird and I don't see any difference from this end.

Right clicking a mail, my thunderbird shows something like "show threaded view" (freely translated from german :)

I assume to create a new mail I address it to address@hidden
That's what I thought I did.

Hitting the response button is a different thing to hitting the "new mail" button. You might not know that or see it in your email client, but when hitting the reply button, the email gets marked as belonging to the same thread as the mail you replied to.

Simon