lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] Subnet too large?

From: Stephen Cowell
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] Subnet too large?
Date: Thu, 16 Mar 2017 15:37:45 -0500

Sorry... I was under the impression that the subject line determined the thread. I'm using Thunderbird and I don't see any difference from this end.

I assume to create a new mail I address it to address@hidden That's what I thought I did.
__
Steve
.

On 3/16/2017 1:12 PM, goldsimon wrote:
Please don't hijack a thread but ensure you create a new one for a new topic by creating a new mail instead of hitting the reply button and changing the subject.

Thanks,
Simon