lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] Program hangs in ip_frag()

From: pekez
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] Program hangs in ip_frag()
Date: Wed, 8 Mar 2017 12:09:24 +0100

Well, just maybe I have succeeded to find the solution to this problem... However, since I don't know exactly how TCP works under the hood, maybe I could cause some other problems, but for now it's working. Nevertheless, I decided to reduce TCP MSS from 1460 to 1446, and ip_frag() is not called any more at all. At least, not so far, I have been testing the whole night, so that's good starting point.

I would be grateful if someone could explain me whether this change is valid, I mean, if that's not something I should be changing (reducing) for some reason?