lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] Lwip with router

From: Sergio R. Caprile
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] Lwip with router
Date: Fri, 17 Feb 2017 09:20:03 -0300

I assume you already checked as Dirk's suggestion. If in doubt, please post your lwip initialization code. From your description I assume your netif sort of works, so:

Did you happen to try pinging ? First local, then routed.
Did you correctly set the networks ?
It might have worked by chance and now it does not because it shouldn't.
Would you care to share your setup, who connects to whom, and proper wireshark capture files to analyze the problem ? You might need a hub on the router-lwip connection to get a capture.