lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] Assertions when using DHCP when using LWIP 2.0

From: Neerav Patel
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] Assertions when using DHCP when using LWIP 2.0
Date: Mon, 23 Jan 2017 17:37:12 +0000

After debugging and reading the documentation further I think the problem is with me trying to set up another connection using RAW UDP.

struct udp_pcb *pcb = udp_new();
if ( pcb != NULL )
{
   udp_bind( pcb, IP_ADDR_ANY, 5600 );
   udp_recv( pcb, udp_receive, NULL );
}

If I have NO_SYS=0, I dont think I can do the above anymore?  I have to use the high level API since the above wouldnt be thread safe?

Thanks for the response.