lwip-users

[lwip-users] ECN28J60 with LWIP

From: zhiqi liu
Subject: [lwip-users] ECN28J60 with LWIP
Date: Mon, 9 Jan 2017 17:39:14 +0000 (UTC)

Hi everyone,
    I encountered an issue when running LWIP with HW ENC28J60 on my ARM end.

    The connection setting is both PC and ARM connecting to one switch on a private network. PC is the server, and ARM is the client.

    ARM can connect to PC via tcp_connect, and I can see 3 packets exchanged with WireShark. All packets are under 60 bytes. Then PC tries to write to ARM port with 70 bytes of data; and this packet never goes to the ARM side ENC28J60 chip. However, if PC only writes 6 bytes which makes the total packet size == 60 bytes, this data packet can be received by ENC28J60 and goes up to LWIP stack.

    I checked ENC28J60 data sheet and the frame size is set to 600 bytes. Anything you can see wrong here?

Thanks.

--zikki