lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] LWIP : Get rid of warnings when LWIP_NOASSERT is on

From: Simon Goldschmidt
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] LWIP : Get rid of warnings when LWIP_NOASSERT is on
Date: Mon, 19 Dec 2016 10:52:45 +0100

adityapr wrote:
> Since we are already at this issue, there are a couple of warnings that I
> would also like to report.

Reporting errors is best done via https://savannah.nongnu.org/bugs/?group=lwip
or at least by putting a full compiler error into the mail (instead of
re-phrasing a problem with your own words).

> Sent from the lwip-users mailing list archive at Nabble.com.

Why don't users subscribe to mailing lists? We're *not* driven by nabble! In
fact, I hate this site: as list admin, I keep getting mails to accept mails to
this list from unsubscribed users, just because they are too bored of using
email vs. nabble...

Simon