lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] lwip_send() not sending correct amount of data?

From: pekez
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] lwip_send() not sending correct amount of data?
Date: Mon, 5 Dec 2016 14:33:07 +0100

You are right, bytes are not missing, I just checked. This is not a real problem then, it's just lack of understanding of TCP. :) It was strange at first because I don't have similar problems at all when sending from PC to ZYNQ.

When it comes to capture files, I am quite new to that, so I am not really sure how to make them smaller. Any reference about this will be great.

Thanks for quick answer!

Regards