lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] Recv UDP Problem

From: Sergio R. Caprile
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] Recv UDP Problem
Date: Mon, 21 Nov 2016 11:54:32 -0300

You should probably get some ideas if you run a sniffer, as I would probably too if I see your capture file. As a first guess, I bet you are losing frames in your driver. You should first run an application you know it works (like the ones in "apps" or in the "contrib" tree) before diving into coding your one, because if there is a problem in your driver or your port, as I think, you don't know where to start fixing.