lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] lwIP NAT implementation

From: bernard
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] lwIP NAT implementation
Date: Sun, 20 Nov 2016 22:21:22 +0800

oh,
I will communicate with authors in historical version to fix license issue. Thanks.

How does its GPL licnese fit with lwips BSD license?

Simom
caddress@hidden wrote:

Hi All,

This has been shared on the forum already, I ported NAT source from RT-Thread to latest git version and anyone who wants to test it. I have tested it with PPP and Ethernet setup and it works wonderfully.

Repo is located at: https://github.com/ajaybhargav/lwip_nat

Hope it will help others.

Regards,

Ajay Bhargav