lwip-users

[lwip-users] LwIP bootloader stack deinitialisation

From: address@hidden
Subject: [lwip-users] LwIP bootloader stack deinitialisation
Date: Thu, 3 Nov 2016 11:56:08 +0100

Hello,

i'm doing a bootloader for my custom board right now and i'm thinking about wether i should leave the LwIP stack only in the application or put it into the bootloader aswell..
Is it possible to completely deinitialise the whole stack? Because the application would initialise it again as soon as it boots..
Has anyone here maybe done something like this before?

I'm working on a ATSAM4E16C custom board with LwIP 1.4.1.
Regards,
Markus