lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] LLDP Implementation for 1.4.1

From: Simon Goldschmidt
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] LLDP Implementation for 1.4.1
Date: Wed, 2 Nov 2016 16:39:16 +0100

Amit Ashara wrote:
> The LLDP package is now online at the following link
> http://www.ti.com/lit/zip/spmc023
> There is a short ReadMe on integrating the LLDP into the LwIP and the
> application layer. I hope it is useful for others.

Excerpt from the docx in the zip:

"any redistribution and use of the source code, including any resulting
derivative works, are licensed by TI for use only with TI Devices"

Being like that, I can't even have a look at the sources... :-(
Interestingly, the source code files have a different license included ;-)

Simon