lwip-users

[lwip-users] Version 1.5 Mystery

From: Kenny Koller
Subject: [lwip-users] Version 1.5 Mystery
Date: Sun, 09 Oct 2016 23:46:53 +0000

The ST Cube software generated a version of LWIP with version 1.5 but I cannot find such a branch or tag in the git repository. I did find this which suggests that 1.5 was the first version to implement IPV6 and it seems to have been the basis for 2.0.

My ultimate goal is to use 2.0 but I wanted to get something that was known to work up and running first. I'm asking because I'm not quite sure which documentation to reference.

From the 'Cube' version:

#define LWIP_VERSION_MAJOR      1U
#define LWIP_VERSION_MINOR      5U
#define LWIP_VERSION_REVISION   0U