lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] Ping function problem

From: jakeonehalf
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] Ping function problem
Date: Wed, 28 Sep 2016 05:24:39 -0700 (MST)

This question helped me check into the same issue I was having. Turns out
there's an option to turn on checksums in your lwipopts.h. Under checksum
options you should turn on CHECKSUM_GEN_ICMP. Also, in lwip/opt.h there is a
define LWIP_CHECKSUM_CTRL_PER_NETIF. This must be set to 1 along with all
CHECKSUM_GEN and CHECKSUM_CHECK defines. With these set your checksums
should be correct and pings will be successful.