lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] Could sys_restart_timeouts be provided also for !NO_SYS

From: Ari Suutari
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] Could sys_restart_timeouts be provided also for !NO_SYS targets ?
Date: Mon, 26 Sep 2016 21:59:18 +0300

On 26 Sep 2016, at 21:34 , Ari Suutari <address@hidden> wrote:

I’ll enable sys_restart_timeouts and see if it works also, I think it should
because the effect should be same as my workaround.

I quickly tested sys_restart_timeouts for my case, it seems to work
ok. Without it, dhcp timers are not running properly after sleep and
system is not able to get dhcp lease. When using sys_restart_timeouts
just after system has waken up, dhcp client works perfectly.

   Ari S.