lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] Dynamic page updation using Ajax-Issue

From: ece.kishor
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] Dynamic page updation using Ajax-Issue
Date: Wed, 21 Sep 2016 20:24:41 -0700 (MST)

Thank you for the fast and knowledge full replay. I am get confident in
programming by your confirmation about memory size. I am using raw API.
Server code especially fsdata.c ie the ajax code is custom developed by
software people working with me. Do you have any recommendation on ajax
fsdata.c examples from net. We are using
HTML,AJAX,XML files for server code and AJAX is about 80K.