lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] long time tcp receive lwip packets lost

From: Erkan Ersoy
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] long time tcp receive lwip packets lost
Date: Sun, 18 Sep 2016 21:26:01 +0000 (UTC)

So I am already not using buffer for tcp to uart (my reasoning is tcp is faster then UART so I need buffer I once used microchip tcp library; there I needed it).

So I am not using buffer for TCP to UART and
 after couple of hours I have that problem that I explained. I think I have some kind of memory leak.