lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] LPC1769 ethernet problem

From: Fotis Panagiotopoulos
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] LPC1769 ethernet problem
Date: Fri, 9 Sep 2016 12:11:23 +0300

Hi,

As it turned out it was a problem with the MAC address, that I cannot understand at all. I changed the MAC address and it worked like a charm.

The odd part is that previously I had tried at least 20 different MAC addresses that didn't work. Most of them were from online MAC generators, but also I used my own computer's MACĀ  (after disconnecting it from the network), and no luck.

Only this specific MAC address works correctly, all other do not work on the WAN.

Currently I am waiting our new hardware that utilizes an EEPROM preprogrammed with a MAC address.

Fotis Panagiotopoulos

--

AMCO S.A.

25 Amfiaraou st. PO 10442, Athens, Greece
Tel: +30 210 5907000 ext. -34 | Fax: +30 210 5912711
e-mail: address@hidden | web: http://
www.amco.gr