lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] tcp_echo sample for lpc17xx (LPCopen 2.10)

From: Sergio R. Caprile
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] tcp_echo sample for lpc17xx (LPCopen 2.10)
Date: Mon, 22 Aug 2016 13:01:14 -0300

> My question. Is it the lwip Netconn FreeRTOs demo poorly made?
> Is it the netconn API that has problem?

Ehmmm... I don't think anyone of us helping here, or the developers, would think we are devoting our time to something not working as expected... that is for lwIP code. As for the vendor code: why don't you ask in the vendor forums ? Maybe NXP likes putting out poorly made demos; or whoever handles LPCopen. You have a long run from a C# program to the real world of a microcontroller, from the C# core, the FreeRTOS port, lwIP port, to the Ethernet driver. You should check how the port assigns cpu time and processes incoming frames. Maybe if you post some specifics of how you are using lwIP (which is probably a small percentage of all the code you have there) you can find some answers.