lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] LLDP Implementation for lwIP

From: Amit Ashara
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] LLDP Implementation for lwIP
Date: Thu, 18 Aug 2016 15:53:18 -0500

Hello All,

I have the updated files for lldp transmit function. How do I put it up for review?

Regards
Amit

On Wed, Aug 17, 2016 at 9:38 AM, Amit Ashara <address@hidden> wrote:
Hello Simon

I have reduced the function call as lldp_raw(struct netif *netif);

Since the packet needs to be constructed based on options, the functions called by lldp_raw would be static. After constructing the packet lldp_raw callsnetif->linkoutput(netif, p); The pbuf p is allocated in the function lldp_raw.

Regards
Amit