lwip-users

[lwip-users] LwIP 1.5.0? does it exist?

From: Mike Fleetwood
Subject: [lwip-users] LwIP 1.5.0? does it exist?
Date: Wed, 3 Aug 2016 11:30:19 +0100

Hi All,

I've recently updated the firmware provided with StmCube for STM32F4xx - I see thst the version of LwIP integrated with it is different to the one I previously used. Previously it was 1.4.1, which I understand is the latest "release" version (although, I think, somewhat "old"). The updated firmware includes LwIP 1.5.0, but I can't find any status for this version on the LwIP site.

Question: is 1.5.0 an "official" LwIP release, or is it peculiar to ST?

Question: does anyone know of significant ways that it differs from 1.4.1?

I also notice that there are some differences in the ST-provided interface "ethernetif.c" - I realise this is not an ST forum, but does anyone know why the changes (especially in view of the problems I've been having with that interface!).

Many thanks,

Mike.

--
FACE Systems Ltd