lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] LWIP 1.4.1 uploading problem

From: Vass Szabolcs
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] LWIP 1.4.1 uploading problem
Date: Mon, 1 Aug 2016 09:42:54 +0300

Hello,

    I'm using the lwip 1.4.1 stack, generated by STM32CubeMX. The CubeMX uses Your stack and therfore I'm using Your code. This stack really wasn't have capable to POST in default. I searched in the Google for the solution how can I use POST with Your stack and I found it.

Following those instructions set the LWIP_HTTPD_SUPPORT_POST to 1 in Your httpd.h. After that he offer 3 functions (httpd_post_begin, httpd_post_receive_data, and httpd_post_finished) which headers are defined, and function calls was written in Your code but the functions wasn't written.

The controller stores the data comming in to it's Ram memory, after 5 KB sends to an external flash memory over spi. I checked over and over again my memory handling functions and I didn't get error on it.

I don't know what happens inside of the embedded lwIP system, because it run but I think that  not proper. When I debug don't see how it works properly because I didn't go into details of Your code. I think that isn't necessary to know every rows of Your code just those parts what I use. When the incomming data greater than than 8 KB the lwip didn't works correctly but run, and the other parts of my application works good in this time. So I don't know where can I find the problem.

Kind regards,

Szabolcs Vass