lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] LPC1769 ethernet problem

From: Fotis Panagiotopoulos
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] LPC1769 ethernet problem
Date: Fri, 29 Jul 2016 17:12:13 +0300

Lending??

No I am asking for the brand/model number of the one that you are successfully using, to search for a new or used one. As you can image buying lots of switches in the hope that randomly one of them will have this functionality, is not an good idea :)

Fotis Panagiotopoulos

--

AMCO S.A.

25 Amfiaraou st. PO 10442, Athens, Greece
Tel: +30 210 5907000 ext. -34 | Fax: +30 210 5912711
e-mail: address@hidden | web: http://
www.amco.gr