lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] Implementation Suggestion

From: address@hidden
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] Implementation Suggestion
Date: Thu, 30 Jun 2016 20:00:23 +0200

Jaime Fernandez Hoffiz wrote:
I see lwip has various level of implementations,
netconn, raw api, and what I'm currently using: lwip_accept
Which one would you suggest I use?
That depends on your requirements. See the beginning of 'doc/rawapi.txt' for a description of the 3 API forms and the chose the one that fits you best.

All seem to be non blocking and fit my needs.

They're not exactly "all non blocking", but you can use them all in a nonblocking way, yes.

Simon