lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] Correct way to free pbufs after tcp_recv callback finis

From: Noam Weissman
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] Correct way to free pbufs after tcp_recv callback finished
Date: Mon, 27 Jun 2016 14:55:06 +0000

Hi,

You need to call pbuf_free(pcb) after you finish processing the data.

Also you need to call tcp_recived after you handled the data. You call it NOT

with the pcb that you get inside the recv call back but rather your SERVER pcb.

The one created after calling listen.

I am not at my working PC so I cannot add an example but search around you

will see what I mean.

BR,

Noam.