lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] How to add varbinds to SNMP traps?

From: Marco Veeneman
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] How to add varbinds to SNMP traps?
Date: Fri, 17 Jun 2016 12:22:45 +0000

Hi Dirk,

Thanks for pointing this out. I will try to provide a patch to introduce varbinds to snmp traps again.

I have another question regarding SNMP. I see you added the option to execute a callback function after a succeeded set request.

How should this callback mechanism be used? For example to store the 'snmpEnableAuthenTraps' setting in non-volatile memory. Should there be a single callback function handling all set requests or should every object have it's own callback function?

Marco