lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] FreeRtos lwip Thread stops

From: Erkan Ersoy
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] FreeRtos lwip Thread stops
Date: Thu, 16 Jun 2016 11:27:22 +0000 (UTC)

1- I am using netconn api both for web server and web client.
2- Web server is I took code from netconn web server example from ST examples and merged with some raw api example codes which i changed or removed  so file names aren't statically embedded in code. It searches for the file and sends it dynamically. I will add post functunallity later for settings. But now I want to be sure about how it functions with web server together. For now web server functions well even after http client stops.

Thank you