lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] Need help to configure lwip

From: Stephen Cowell
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] Need help to configure lwip
Date: Thu, 28 Apr 2016 08:21:54 -0500

Well, as you know, the Starter Kit is still in development...

and I don't see the eval board available either (do you have

an eval board?  What is it?).

I have developed for Renesas targets before... but I have

never used their sample code.  If you don't have sample

code, you should use sample code for another processor

and port it to your application.  Writing a driver from scratch

is not something I'd like to attempt.  Good luck!