lwip-users

[lwip-users] raw api multiple connections

From: Erkan Ersoy
Subject: [lwip-users] raw api multiple connections
Date: Tue, 26 Apr 2016 15:51:35 +0000 (UTC)

Hello;
This is my first mailing list so sorry for not knowing some rules.

I developed a project that a device which is connecting a http server and has a web interface but i am facing a problem that when i get into web interface i have error

Assertion "tcp_input: pcb->next != pcb (before cache)" failed at line 182 in E:\CooCox\CoIDE\workspace\tcp_light\LwIP\core\tcp_in.c

I read that raw api is not thread safe but i noticed that too late so is there a way to do both work in raw api or i have to move whole project to netcon api

Also i had developed another device is listening multiple ports I think i will have problem there too.

I am using STM32f107RCT6 with lan8720

Thank you