lwip-users

[lwip-users] Weird PPP behavior

From: Gennady Shmakov
Subject: [lwip-users] Weird PPP behavior
Date: Sun, 28 Feb 2016 20:03:31 +0300

Hello,
I'm using latest master branch lwip from 28 Feb 2016 in FreeRTOS environment.
I have a problem with PPPoS when interfacing with 3G modem.
Sometimes ppp netif cannot authenticate/obtain IP address.
What makes it even more difficult to solve is that it only happen in about 30-40% cases.

Attached logs for both cases:
ppp_dbg_err.txt - connections attempts with this problem.
ppp_dbg_ok.txt - when everything connects just fine.

Could someone give me a hint if this issues can be due to PPP misconfiguration in lwipopts.h (I didnt change anything in PPP configuration, all settings are default).

-----
Regards,
Gennady
mob. +7 985 8181210