lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] routing over PPP using lwip

From: Sylvain Rochet
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] routing over PPP using lwip
Date: Sat, 16 Jan 2016 22:16:10 +0100

Hi Ajay,

On Wed, Jan 06, 2016 at 01:13:46AM +0530, Ajay Bhargav wrote:
> Hi Damien,
>
> I saw your discussion regarding routing over PPP. I am trying to do
> similar thing But have no clue on how to do it.
>
> I have an ethernet and PPP connection working. I have also enabled
> IP_FORWARD but not able to get things working.
>
> Please do let me know if you've done any progress.

This is a bit hard to answer an open question like yours.

Anyway, last time I tried, IP forwarding between a PPP session (whatever
the low level protocol used) and an Ethernet interface works smoothly.
However, you have to use the Git head, at least IP forwarding between
PPPoS and Ethernet is broken in the 1.4.1 release (I don't know for
PPPoE).

Sylvain