lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] Bug on lwIP TCP section (or HTTP client from contrib)?

From: Sergio R. Caprile
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] Bug on lwIP TCP section (or HTTP client from contrib)?
Date: Wed, 11 Nov 2015 09:45:12 -0300

OK, I see.
I'll try to trash my server so it sends headers first and then status,
on two frames (I've spent a long time polishing it so it does not...
unless there is absolutely no room).
BTW, what is your MSS and so ? can you attach your lwipopts.h please ?
I might have some spare time tomorrow. I only have Chrome on a tablet,
will try with that