lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] Bug on lwIP TCP section (or HTTP client from contrib)?

From: Enrico Murador - Research & Development - CET
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] Bug on lwIP TCP section (or HTTP client from contrib)?
Date: Mon, 2 Nov 2015 15:44:14 +0100

Dear Simon,

On 02/11/2015 15:03, Simon Goldschmidt wrote:
Enrico Murador wrote:
[..]
If I'm not wrong, lwIP TCP takes care of the presence of a FIN (for the current
receive window calculation)
on line 468 of tcp_in.c  file (hoping you haven't changed the file in the last
few days), on tcp_input()
function. The call to TCP_EVENT_SENT() is before this point.

If I'm not wrong and there is effectively a bug, is it in the way tcp_close()
is called from HTTP server?
Or is it in TCP stack itself?
 From a quick look, your analysis seems correct and the bug might be in the tcp
stack itself (although triggered by the interaction between the HTTP server and
client).

Could you file a bug for this so that it doesn't get forgotten?
Sure. Now I'll register an account. Can I use my first message as bug description?
Thank you

Enrico

Thanks,
Simon