lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] Bug on lwIP TCP section (or HTTP client from contrib)?

From: Sergio R. Caprile
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] Bug on lwIP TCP section (or HTTP client from contrib)?
Date: Mon, 2 Nov 2015 09:46:10 -0300

There are two HTTP servers on the contrib tree.
Which one are you using ? RAW API or ?

The webserver worked more than OK the last time I checked. If you
modified it and it doesn't work, common sense dictates you rollback and
examine if this issue you notice can be observed on fresh code.
If you can observe this issue on fresh code, from GIT HEAD or from
1.4.1, and you are using RAW API with NO-SYS=1, on a tested and known to
work OK port, with a tested and known to work OK linklayer driver, I'll
be happy to help.

There is a fork of the RAW API server with added authentication (and
other stuff) on my site:
http://scaprile.ldir.com.ar/cms/el-ingeniero/open-source-projects-im-working-on/lwhttpd/
Feel free to use it if it satisfies your needs.