lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] Question regarding how to access a linux lwip applicati

From: Pîrvu Mihai
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] Question regarding how to access a linux lwip application from outside.
Date: Fri, 21 Aug 2015 21:01:28 +0300

I see, thanks Sergio. I was doing something like that but I kind of failed and that's why I went to ask here. I used port forward with the original simhost application, the simple http server and it only worked if I accessed my PC with my LAN IP from another PC.

So it'd work if i port forward let's say 192.168.0.101:8080 -> 10.0.0.2:80, but accesing using my 188.xx.xx.xx IP which was kind of weird. I asked because I thought there might be a more normal way of using lwip.

Obviously, I won't be using my server on Linux, it's just for testing purposes, I want to use it with Mini-os (which has support for lwip-1.3.2 atm).

I'll read the README you advised me to.

Mihai