lwip-users

[lwip-users] Problem with SSI, does not read SSI file content, reads/wri

From: Rishit Borad
Subject: [lwip-users] Problem with SSI, does not read SSI file content, reads/writes only header.
Date: Fri, 31 Jul 2015 20:03:59 -0700

Hello,

i am trying to implement SSI in my IOT project, I am using LPC4337 board.

When i request a file from browser, may it be HTML or SSI, httpd.c - first sends header and than the file content. In case of HTML everything is working alright, webserver is writing to buffer & sending buffer data to the browser in that order - first header and than file content. However in case of SSI it is just sending the header and not finding the file content . As a consequence web browser shows the garbage values.
i am using only one SSI tag. but i dont think program is even reading the file because hs->tag_state is always TAG_NONE. when i read the ptr in http_write() it just gives header for SSI file.

Can anyone please help me resolve the issue.

Thanks in advance
Rishit