lwip-users

[lwip-users] LWIP 1.4.1 hangs in tcp_write if data are send out continou

From: tushartp
Subject: [lwip-users] LWIP 1.4.1 hangs in tcp_write if data are send out continously
Date: Thu, 30 Jul 2015 07:06:18 -0700 (MST)

Hello,

I am using LWIP 1.4.1 with AT91SAM7X512.
I am sending out continuous data using netconn_write and sending out the
data for some time. The tcp_write cannot allocate memory for the data and
eventually it ran out of memory in PBUF_POOL.

I am attaching my lwipopts.h file and the debug console.

The sending part is done from a separate task.
          if( pxTCPAccept != NULL )
            {

if(netconn_write(pxTCPAccept,(BYTE*)&gRxFrameBuff[0],RecvCtr[Channel],
NETCONN_COPY )!=ERR_OK)
                {

                  vTaskDelay(250);

                }
            }

Please let me know if further information is needed.

Thanks,
lwipopts.h <http://lwip.100.n7.nabble.com/file/n24743/lwipopts.h>
log_29_july-cut.txt
<http://lwip.100.n7.nabble.com/file/n24743/log_29_july-cut.txt>