lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] Strategy Question for DHCP

From: Robert Deschambault
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] Strategy Question for DHCP
Date: Tue, 16 Jun 2015 09:48:29 -0400

Hi,

I have been doing some additional checking using the built in debug messages from lwip during my autoip sequence.  What I have found that the autoip moves to state 1 (probing) to state 2 (announcing).  But when the IP is assigned, it goes to state 0 (stop) and never gets to state 3 (bound).  I am calling autoip_tmr() every 100 ms.  I can see the autoip_bind() call getting executed.  Any ideas?

Thanks,
Bob

--
Bob Deschambault