lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] Unix port does not work on Ubuntu 14.04

From: address@hidden
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] Unix port does not work on Ubuntu 14.04
Date: Mon, 04 May 2015 22:24:11 +0200

Edgar Bonet wrote:
PS: This is the second time I am sending this message. First time was
last Thursday, and it did not get through. At this point I assume it has
been dropped, not just delayed. This time I am omitting the patches that
where originally attached, on the assumption that the list server may
just be filtering out any message with attachments.

Seems like the spam-filter for new users filters out the first post of a new user when it includes attachments...

Would you mind adding your patches to the savannah bug tracker? That would make sure they don't get lost.

Thanks,
Simon